Santa Fe Stampede1938
Released on November 18 of 1938 in the USA, "Santa Fe Stampede" (also known as "Grande sperone, Il", "Aufstand in Santa Fé") is a Western film directed by George Sherman, and written by Luci Ward (screenplay) . John Wayne is starring, alongside Ray Corrigan, Max Terhune, June Martel, William Farnum and Martin Spellman.
The Three Mesquiteers
Who is the director of "Santa Fe Stampede":
Santa Fe Stampede was directed by George Sherman, an American director, producer, writer, and actor.
Before making Santa Fe Stampede, George Sherman had directed Overland Stage Raiders, released in 1938, Pals of the Saddle (1938), Riders of the Black Hills (1938). Since, he directed The Night Riders, released in 1939, Three Texas Steers (1939), Wyoming Outlaw (1939), New Frontier (1939), Cowboys from Texas (1939), and X Marks the Spot (1942).
When was "Santa Fe Stampede" released:
Santa Fe Stampede was initially released on Friday, November 18, 1938, in the United States. Also released on Friday, November 18, 1938 has been The Shining Hour (dir. Frank Borzage). This was eighty-one (81) years ago.
What is the casting of "Santa Fe Stampede":
At the casting of Santa Fe Stampede we find John Wayne, previously seen in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) and Pals of the Saddle (1938); Ray Corrigan (Overland Stage Raiders (1938), Pals of the Saddle (1938)); Max Terhune (Overland Stage Raiders (1938), Pals of the Saddle (1938)) [ more... ]
- Tom London and John Wayne, Ray Corrigan, Max Terhune, Walter Wills also appeared together in The Night Riders, released in 1939.
- Tom London and John Wayne, Ferris Taylor also worked together in Dark Command, released in 1940.
- Tom London and Ray Corrigan, Max Terhune also appeared together in Riders of the Black Hills, released in 1938.
- Ray Corrigan, Max Terhune and Tom London also appeared in Underground Rustlers, released in 1941.
- John Wayne, William Farnum and Dick Rush can be seen in The Spoilers, released in 1942.
- Martin Spellman, Tom London and Dick Rush also appeared together in Let Us Live, released in 1939.
- Ray Corrigan, Max Terhune and Tom London can be seen in Fugitive Valley, released in 1941.
- John Wayne, Ray Corrigan and Max Terhune also appeared in Three Texas Steers, released in 1939.
- John Wayne, Ray Corrigan and Max Terhune can be seen in Pals of the Saddle, released in 1938.
- Max Terhune and John Wayne, Ray Corrigan can all be seen in Overland Stage Raiders, released in 1938.
No message has yet been posted about Santa Fe Stampede.
Start a Topic
Pictures of Nicholas St. North/Santa (Alec Baldwin) from "Rise of the Guardians"
2 messages - «Rise of the Guardians» (also known as "The Guardians of Childhood") is an upcoming Animation/Comedy/Family/Adventure film...
Sequel to "Bad Santa"!
1 message - There's a sequel to Bad Santa in production. It will be called Bad Santa 2 and is not released yet....
4 messages - I saw Jennifer play drums the other night in Hollywood and damn she rocks, this women can play drums!!! Cool as hell too!...
New Gallery for "Rise of the Guardians", a film by William Joyce and Peter Ramsey
3 messages - Scheduled to be released in the USA on November 21 of 2012, «Rise of the Guardians» (also known as "The Guardians of Childhood")...
( 1939 )Stagecoach
Directed by: J. Ford, starring C. Trevor, J. Wayne, A. Devine, J. Carradine...
( 1951 )Cattle Drive
Directed by: K. Neumann, starring J. McCrea, D. Stockwell, C. Wills, L. Ames...
( 1944 )Lights of Old Santa Fe
Directed by: F. McDonald, starring R. Rogers, Trigger, G. 'Gabby' Hayes, D. Evans...
Resources: Republic Pictures, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.