Starring Diana Wynyard, Clive Brook, Una O'Connor, Herbert Mundin, Beryl Mercer and Irene Browne, "Cavalcade" (also known as "Cavalcata") is a Drama/Romance/War film directed by Frank Lloyd, and written by Sonya Levien (continuity) and Reginald Berkeley, released in the USA on January 05 of 1933.
A love that suffered and rose triumphant above the crushing events of this modern age! The march of time measured by a mother's heart!
Who is the director of "Cavalcade":
Cavalcade was directed by Frank Lloyd, a Scottish director, producer, writer, actor, and stunt.
Before directing Cavalcade, Frank Lloyd had directed East Lynne, released in 1931, Son of the Gods (1930), The Divine Lady (1929), Children of Divorce (1927), The Eagle of the Sea (1926), and The Sea Hawk (1924). Since, he directed Berkeley Square, released in 1933, Hoop-La (1933), Servants' Entrance (1934), Mutiny on the Bounty (1935), Under Two Flags (1936), and Maid of Salem (1937).
What was the release date of "Cavalcade":
Cavalcade was initially released on Thursday, January 05, 1933, in the United States.. This was eighty-five (85) years ago.
What is the cast of "Cavalcade":
At the casting of Cavalcade we find Diana Wynyard, previously seen in Rasputin and the Empress (1932); Clive Brook (Sherlock Holmes (1932), The Man from Yesterday (1932)); Una O'Connor (To Oblige a Lady (1931), Murder! (1930)) [ more... ]
- Diana Wynyard, Tempe Pigott, Frank Lawton and Billy Bevan also appeared in One More River, released in 1934.
- Tempe Pigott, Billy Bevan and Desmond Roberts can all be seen in Limehouse Blues, released in 1934.
- Una O'Connor, Herbert Mundin and Frank Lawton can be seen in The Personal History, Adventures, Experience, and Observation of David Copperfield, the Younger, released in 1935.
- Beryl Mercer, John Warburton and Desmond Roberts can all be seen in Blind Adventure, released in 1933.
- Desmond Roberts and Irene Browne, Margaret Lindsay also worked together in Christopher Strong, released in 1933.
- Una O'Connor, Billy Bevan and Douglas Scott also appeared together in We Are Not Alone, released in 1939.
- Douglas Scott and Una O'Connor, Billy Bevan have all also be seen in Lloyd's of London, released in 1936.
No message has yet been posted about Cavalcade.
Start a Topic
HD Photo Gallery for "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace", a film by George Lucas
1 message - Starring Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Jake Lloyd, Natalie Portman, Pernilla August and Frank Oz, «Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom...
HD Photos of "Darth Maul" from "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace", a film by George Lucas
1 message - «Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace» (also known as "Guerre stellari: Episodio I", "The Phantom Menace",...
[GALLERY] Doubt, a film by John Patrick Shanley
1 message - Photo Gallery for Doubt, a film by John Patrick Shanley starring Meryl Streep, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Amy Adams. Set in 1964, Doubt centers on a...
( 1939 )Hollywood Cavalcade
Directed by: I. Cummings, M. St. Clair, starring A. Faye, D. Ameche, J. Edward Bromberg, A. Curtis...
Resources: Fox Film Corporation, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.