Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian2009
Directed by Shawn Levy, and written by Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant, "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" (also known as "Another Night", "Night at the Museum 2", "Night at the Museum 2: Escape from the Smithsonian") is an Action/Comedy film, released on May 22 of 2009 in the USA , starring Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Jonah Hill, Owen Wilson, Bill Hader and Ricky Gervais.
When the lights go off the battle is on.
Who is the director of "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian":
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian was directed by Shawn Levy, a producer, director, and actor.
Before making Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, Shawn Levy had directed Hardy Men, released in 2009, Night at the Museum (2006), The Pink Panther (2006), Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), Just Married (2003), and Big Fat Liar (2002). Since, he directed Fantastic Voyage, released in 2010, Date Night (2010), Real Steel (2011), How to Talk to Girls (2012), The Hardy Men (2013), and The Internship (2013).
When was "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" released:
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian was initally released in the United States on Friday, May 22, 2009. Other films released on Friday, May 22, 2009 are Terminator Salvation, The Limits of Control (dir. Jim Jarmusch), and Easy Virtue. This was ten (10) years ago.
It has been released on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 in France; Thursday, May 28, 2009 in Germany; Friday, May 22, 2009 in Italy and on Thursday, May 21, 2009 in Australia.
What is the cast of "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian":
At the casting of Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian we find Ben Stiller, previously seen in Hardy Men (2009) and Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008); Robin Williams (Shrink (2009), August Rush (2007)); Jonah Hill (Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008), Horton Hears a Who! (2008)) [ more... ]
- Rami Malek and Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Ricky Gervais, Steve Coogan, Dick Van Dyke, Mizuo Peck also worked together in Night at the Museum, released in 2006.
- Rami Malek and Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Ricky Gervais, Steve Coogan, Dick Van Dyke, Mizuo Peck also appeared together in Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, released in 2014.
- Jonah Hill, Bill Hader and Craig Robinson can also be seen in Sausage Party, released in 2016.
- Ben Stiller, Bill Hader and Steve Coogan also worked together in Tropic Thunder, released in 2008.
- Dick Van Dyke, Eugene Levy and Clint Howard can all be seen in Curious George, released in 2006.
- Jonah Hill, Ricky Gervais and Christopher Guest can be seen in The Invention of Lying, released in 2009.
- Ricky Gervais, Christopher Guest and Eugene Levy also appeared in For Your Consideration, released in 2006.
What is the Storyline of "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian":
Two years after the events of the previous film, Larry Daley (Ben Stiller) is now CEO of Daley Devices, a direct response television company that sells inventions inspired by his experiences as a night security guard at the American Museum of Natural History. While wealthy and successful he has not had the time to see his museum exhibit friends in several months.
When Larry returns to the museum he learns that it is closed for renovations and upgrades. Interactive holograms will replace many of the [...]
3 replies - Photo Gallery for Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian, a film by Shawn Levy, starring Ben Stiller, Amy Adams, Hank Azaria, Ricky...
Start a Topic
Resources: 1492 Pictures, 20th Century Fox Film Corporation, Museum Canada Productions, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.