97 ga yau hei si1997
"97 ga yau hei si" (also known as "All's Well, Ends Well 1997", "97 jia you xi shi") is 1997 Comedy film directed by Alfred Cheung , starring Stephen Chow, Bak-Ming Wong, Francis Ng, Roy Chiao, Christy Chung and Gigi Lai.
Who is the director of "97 ga yau hei si":
97 ga yau hei si was directed by Alfred Cheung, an actor, writer, director, and producer.
What is the cast of "97 ga yau hei si":
At the casting of 97 ga yau hei si we find Stephen Chow, previously seen in Daai laap mat taam 008 (1996) and Poh waai ji wong (1994); Bak-Ming Wong (Hua tian xi shi (1993), Jia you xi shi (1992)); Francis Ng (Do san 3: Chi siu nin do san (1997), Hui ba! Ja 'fit' yan bing tuen (1996)) [ more... ]
- Leslie Cheung and Stephen Chow, Bak-Ming Wong, Pauline Yeung also worked together in Haomen yeyan, released in 1991.
- Leslie Cheung and Amanda Lee, Turbo Kong also appeared in San Seung Hoi taan, released in 1996.
- Stephen Chow, Bak-Ming Wong and Leslie Cheung also appeared in Jia you xi shi, released in 1992.
- Leslie Cheung and Francis Ng, Christy Chung also worked together in Bai fa mo nu zhuan II, released in 1993.
- Gigi Lai, Amanda Lee and Simon Lui also appeared together in Troublesome Night 6, released in 1999.
What is the Storyline of "97 ga yau hei si":
Kung (Chow) is the spoiled youngest brother of three: no job, no education, plenty of money, plenty of girlfriends, and a good home, whom he shares with the two brothers Lo Leung and Fei, his sister-in-law (Lo Leung's unattractive wife), and his wise father, Mr. Lo. On his upcoming birthday, as a cruel but well-executed prank, Leung and Fei will feign a lottery win worth $30 million using a useless ticket and a recorded tape bearing the lottery pick from a previous night, all as Kung's birthday present. [...]
No message has yet been posted about 97 ga yau hei si.
Start a Topic
Resources: Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.