Code of Silence1985
Directed by Andrew Davis, and written by Michael Butler (screenplay), "Code of Silence" (also known as "Codice del silenzio, Il", "Cusack - Der Schweigsame") is an Action/Drama film, released on May 03 of 1985 in the USA . Chuck Norris is starring, alongside Henry Silva, Bert Remsen, Mike Genovese, Nathan Davis and Ralph Foody.
Eddie Cusack's a good cop having a very bad day.
Who is the director of "Code of Silence":
Code of Silence was directed by Andrew Davis, an American director, cinematographer, producer, writer, and actor.
Before directing Code of Silence, Andrew Davis had directed The Final Terror, released in 1983, Stony Island (1978). Since, he directed Above the Law, released in 1988, The Package (1989), Under Siege (1992), The Fugitive (1993), Steal Big Steal Little (1995), and Chain Reaction (1996).
When was "Code of Silence" released:
Code of Silence was first released on Friday, May 03, 1985, in the United States.. This was thirty-four (34) years ago.
It has been released on Friday, September 20, 1985 in the United Kingdom; Friday, July 19, 1985 in Germany and on Saturday, November 09, 1985 in Japan.
Who is at the casting of "Code of Silence":
At the casting of Code of Silence we find Chuck Norris, previously seen in Missing in Action (1984) and Lone Wolf McQuade (1983); Henry Silva (Lust in the Dust (1985), Cane arrabbiato (1985)); Bert Remsen (Places in the Heart (1984), Independence Day (1983)) [ more... ]
- Henry Silva, Ralph Foody, Ron Dean, Gene Barge, Mario Nieves, Ronnie Barron and Nydia Rodriguez Terracina can be seen in Above the Law, released in 1988.
- Nydia Rodriguez Terracina and Nathan Davis, Allen Hamilton, Ron Dean, Gene Barge also appeared together in Chain Reaction, released in 1996.
- Gene Barge and Nathan Davis, Ralph Foody, Allen Hamilton, Ron Dean also appeared together in The Package, released in 1989.
- Dennis Farina and Mike Genovese, Nathan Davis also worked together in Thief, released in 1981.
- Ronnie Barron and Nathan Davis, Gene Barge also appeared in Stony Island, released in 1978.
- Allen Hamilton, Ron Dean and Gene Barge also appeared together in The Fugitive, released in 1993.
- Mike Genovese, Nathan Davis and Ron Dean also appeared in Risky Business, released in 1983.
What is the Storyline of "Code of Silence":
Chicago, Illinois; October 17, 1984
It is late morning in Chicago's Uptown neighborhood where a sting operation is beginning to take place. Sergeant Eddie Cusack (Chuck Norris), and his crack team of Chicago Police detectives are stationed in several positions near the sting location, including Lieutenant Kobas (Joseph F. Kosala) who is stationed on the rooftops along Sheridan Road, Detectives Brennan (Ron Dean) and Music (Gene Barge) serving as lookouts, and the alcoholic Detective [...]
No message has yet been posted about Code of Silence.
Start a Topic
[GALLERY] Source Code, a film by Duncan Jones
1 message - Photo Gallery for Source Code, a film by Duncan Jones, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Michelle Monaghan, Vera Farmiga, and Jeffrey Wright....
"Source Code" makes its move to television!
1 message - The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that a new TV series based on the movie "Source Code" will be made by CBS. In the 2011, Duncan...
4 messages - In the original version of "The Snowman", author Raymond Briggs played Older James....
Andrew Garfield to Star in Martin Scorsese's "Silence"!
1 message - Variety is reporting that Andrew Garfield has been cast in the lead role of Martin Scorsese's "Silence", the story of two Jesuit priests who come to...
Resources: Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.