The Mouse on the Moon1963
Released on June 17 of 1963 in the USA, "The Mouse on the Moon" (also known as "Auch die Kleinen wollen nach oben", "Mani sulla luna") is a Comedy film directed by Richard Lester, and written by Michael Pertwee (screenplay) . Margaret Rutherford is starring, alongside Ron Moody, Bernard Cribbins, David Kossoff, June Ritchie and John Le Mesurier.
Stop shooting at our moon!
Who directed "The Mouse on the Moon":
The Mouse on the Moon was directed by Richard Lester, an American director, and producer.
Before The Mouse on the Moon, Richard Lester had directed It's Trad, Dad!, released in 1962. Since, he directed A Hard Day's Night, released in 1964, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (1966), Petulia (1968), The Bed Sitting Room (1969), The Three Musketeers (1973), and Juggernaut (1974).
When was "The Mouse on the Moon" released:
The Mouse on the Moon was initially released on Monday, June 17, 1963, in the United States. Also released on this day was The Terror (dir. Roger Corman). This was fifty-six (56) years ago.
It has been released on Tuesday, May 07, 1963 in the United Kingdom and on Friday, September 27, 1963 in Germany.
Who is at the casting of "The Mouse on the Moon":
At the casting of The Mouse on the Moon we find Margaret Rutherford, previously seen in On the Double (1961) and Murder She Said (1961); Ron Moody (Summer Holiday (1963), A Pair of Briefs (1962)); Bernard Cribbins (The Wrong Arm of the Law (1963), The Best of Enemies (1962)) [ more... ]
- Mario Fabrizi and Bernard Cribbins, John Le Mesurier, Graham Stark also worked together in The Wrong Arm of the Law, released in 1963.
- Graham Stark and John Le Mesurier, Michael Trubshawe, Clive Dunn can all be seen in The Magic Christian, released in 1969.
- Michael Trubshawe and Ron Moody, Bernard Cribbins, John Le Mesurier can also be seen in The Sandwich Man, released in 1966.
- Michael Trubshawe, Graham Stark and Mario Fabrizi have all also be seen in Operation Snatch, released in 1962.
- Graham Stark and John Le Mesurier, Eric Barker also appeared in On the Fiddle, released in 1961.
- Clive Dunn and Bernard Cribbins, Eric Barker have all also be seen in The Fast Lady, released in 1962.
- Graham Stark and Bernard Cribbins, John Le Mesurier can all be seen in Casino Royale, released in 1967.
- Graham Stark and Clive Dunn, Hugh Lloyd can also be seen in She'll Have to Go, released in 1962.
- Mario Fabrizi and John Le Mesurier, Michael Trubshawe have all also be seen in The Pink Panther, released in 1963.
- Graham Stark and John Le Mesurier, Michael Trubshawe also appeared in Salt and Pepper, released in 1968.
No message has yet been posted about The Mouse on the Moon.
Start a Topic
Music for New Moon
122 messages - Music is what connects the audience to relate what the feeling is in the movie and it is important to find the perfect music for a movie. Maybe some...
Would Dominick Make a Good John Gotti??
19 messages - There has been talk in the past about Dominick playing John Gotti...what do you think would he make the cut? You decide....
What would you like to see or suggest for New Moon?
16 messages - This topics follows up the discussion on the comparison of the book and big screen adaptation of Twilight. - So now that you have seen the first film,...
Resources: Walter Shenson Films, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.