"The V.I.P.s" (also known as "Hotel International", "International Affair", "International Hotel") is a Drama film directed by Anthony Asquith, released on September 19 of 1963 in the USA . Elizabeth Taylor is starring, alongside Richard Burton, Louis Jourdan, Elsa Martinelli, Margaret Rutherford and Maggie Smith.
A Modern Love Story
Who directed "The V.I.P.s":
The V.I.P.s was directed by Anthony Asquith, an English director, writer, and actor.
Before directing The V.I.P.s, Anthony Asquith had directed Guns of Darkness, released in 1962, The Millionairess (1960), Libel (1959), The Doctor's Dilemma (1958), Orders to Kill (1958), and Carrington V.C. (1955). Since, he directed The Yellow Rolls-Royce, released in 1964.
What was the release date of "The V.I.P.s":
The V.I.P.s was first released in the United States on Thursday, September 19, 1963.. This was fifty-six (56) years ago.
It has been released on Wednesday, September 25, 1963 in France and on Wednesday, September 18, 1963 in Germany.
What is the cast of "The V.I.P.s":
At the casting of The V.I.P.s we find Elizabeth Taylor, previously seen in Cleopatra (1963) and BUtterfield 8 (1960); Richard Burton (Cleopatra (1963), The Longest Day (1962)); Louis Jourdan (Irma la Douce (1963), Can-Can (1960)) [ more... ]
- Margaret Rutherford, Richard Wattis and Stringer Davis can all be seen in The Alphabet Murders, released in 1965.
- Margaret Rutherford, Joan Benham and Stringer Davis also worked together in Murder Ahoy, released in 1964.
- Stringer Davis and Margaret Rutherford, Dennis Price also appeared together in Murder Most Foul, released in 1964.
- Peter Sallis and Richard Wattis, Joan Benham can all be seen in I Thank a Fool, released in 1962.
- Michael Hordern and Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton can all be seen in Anne of the Thousand Days, released in 1969.
- Stringer Davis and Margaret Rutherford, Dennis Price can all be seen in I'm All Right Jack, released in 1959.
- Michael Hordern and Dennis Price, Robert Coote also appeared in Theater of Blood, released in 1973.
- Stringer Davis and Margaret Rutherford, Martin Miller also worked together in Mad About Men, released in 1954.
- Michael Hordern and Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton also appeared in The Taming of the Shrew, released in 1967.
- Stringer Davis and Margaret Rutherford, Peter Sallis also appeared in The Mouse on the Moon, released in 1963.
- Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton and Michael Hordern also appeared in Cleopatra, released in 1963.
- Michael Hordern, Lance Percival and Martin Miller also appeared in The Yellow Rolls-Royce, released in 1964.
- Stringer Davis and Margaret Rutherford, Richard Wattis also appeared together in The Happiest Days of Your Life, released in 1950.
- Michael Hordern and Margaret Rutherford, Dennis Price also worked together in The Magic Box, released in 1951.
What is the Storyline of "The V.I.P.s":
The film is set within Terminal 2 of London Heathrow Airport during a fog. As flights are delayed, the VIPs (very important people) of the title play out the drama of their lives in a number of slightly interconnected stories. The delays have caused serious hardship for most of the characters and have plunged some of them into a deep personal or financial crisis.
The central story concerns famed actress Frances Andros trying to leave her husband, millionaire Paul Andros, and fly away with her lover [...]
No message has yet been posted about The V.I.P.s.
Start a Topic
Resources: De Grunwald Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer British Studios Ltd., Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.