Never Let Go1960
Released in the USA on June 14 of 1963, "Never Let Go" (also known as "Gib niemals auf", "Marder von London, Der", "Gangsters di piccadilly, I") is a Crime/Drama film directed by John Guillermin , starring Richard Todd, Peter Sellers, Elizabeth Sellars, Adam Faith, Carol White and Mervyn Johns.
Who directed "Never Let Go":
Never Let Go was directed by John Guillermin, an English director, writer, and producer.
Before directing Never Let Go, John Guillermin had directed The Day They Robbed the Bank of England, released in 1960, Tarzan's Greatest Adventure (1959), I Was Monty's Double (1958), The Whole Truth (1958), Thunderstorm (1956), and Tormenta (1955). Since, he directed Waltz of the Toreadors, released in 1962, Tarzan Goes to India (1962), Guns at Batasi (1964), The Blue Max (1966), P.J. (1968), and House of Cards (1968).
When was "Never Let Go" released:
Never Let Go was initially released on Friday, June 14, 1963, in the United States. Also released on this day was Call Me Bwana (dir. Gordon Douglas). This was fifty-six (56) years ago.
It has been released on Tuesday, June 07, 1960 in the United Kingdom and on Friday, January 25, 1963 in Germany.
What is the casting of "Never Let Go":
At the casting of Never Let Go we find Richard Todd, previously seen in Intent to Kill (1958) and Chase a Crooked Shadow (1958); Peter Sellers (I'm All Right Jack (1959), The Mouse That Roared (1959)); Elizabeth Sellars (The Day They Robbed the Bank of England (1960), Jet Storm (1959)) [ more... ]
- Marianne Stone and David Lodge, Peter Jones, John Le Mesurier also appeared together in Private's Progress, released in 1956.
- Peter Sellers, David Lodge, John Le Mesurier and Marianne Stone also worked together in I'm All Right Jack, released in 1959.
- Maureen Connell and David Lodge, John Le Mesurier, John Dunbar also appeared together in I Was Monty's Double, released in 1958.
- David Lodge, Peter Jones, John Le Mesurier and Marianne Stone also appeared together in The Sandwich Man, released in 1966.
- Cyril Shaps and David Lodge, Nigel Stock also appeared in The Silent Enemy, released in 1958.
- John Le Mesurier, Charles Houston and Marianne Stone have all also be seen in Jigsaw, released in 1962.
- John Le Mesurier and Peter Sellers, David Lodge also appeared in The Magic Christian, released in 1969.
- John Le Mesurier and David Lodge, Peter Jones can all be seen in The Bulldog Breed, released in 1960.
- Peter Jones and Peter Sellers, David Lodge also worked together in The Return of the Pink Panther, released in 1975.
- Marianne Stone and Peter Jones, John Bailey also appeared together in High Treason, released in 1951.
- Richard Todd, John Bailey and Marianne Stone have all also be seen in Venetian Bird, released in 1952.
- Peter Sellers, David Lodge and John Le Mesurier also appeared in Casino Royale, released in 1967.
- Marianne Stone and Peter Sellers, John Le Mesurier also appeared in Carlton-Browne of the F.O., released in 1959.
- Marianne Stone and Peter Sellers, John Le Mesurier can be seen in The Wrong Box, released in 1966.
- Mervyn Johns, Peter Jones and Marianne Stone also worked together in The Magic Box, released in 1951.
- Marianne Stone and Peter Sellers, John Le Mesurier also appeared in The Wrong Arm of the Law, released in 1963.
- David Lodge, John Le Mesurier and David Gregory also worked together in These Dangerous Years, released in 1957.
What is the Storyline of "Never Let Go":
Lionel Meadows (Peter Sellers) a London garage owner who makes extra cash dealing stolen cars, asks young petty thief Tommy Towers (Adam Faith) to steal a 1959 Ford Anglia. The car Tommy steals belongs to struggling cosmetics salesman John Cummings (Richard Todd).
Cummings, who needed the car to keep his job, becomes desperate. Put onto Tommy by a newsdealer who witnessed the crime, Cummings starts investigating the activities of Meadows and his associate Cliff (David Lodge). Meadows, disturbed by [...]
No message has yet been posted about Never Let Go.
Start a Topic
Let's go Over the Rainbow: "The Wizard of Oz" (1939), a film by Victor Fleming, Mervyn LeRoy, Richard Thorpe & King Vidor
1 message - Directed by Victor Fleming, Mervyn LeRoy, Richard Thorpe & King Vidor, and written by L. Frank Baum, Irving Brecher, William H. Cannon, Herbert...
Music for New Moon
122 messages - Music is what connects the audience to relate what the feeling is in the movie and it is important to find the perfect music for a movie. Maybe some...
Would Dominick Make a Good John Gotti??
19 messages - There has been talk in the past about Dominick playing John Gotti...what do you think would he make the cut? You decide....
( 2010 )Never Let Me Go
Starring: C. Mulligan, A. Garfield, C. Rampling, S. Hawkins...
( 1953 )Never Let Me Go
Directed by: D. Daves, starring C. Gable, G. Tierney, B. Miles, R. Haydn...
( 2004 )G.O.R.A.
Directed by: Ö. Faruk Sorak, starring C. Yilmaz, R. Oztekin, Ö. Ugur, S. Sezer...
( 1954 )Go, Man, Go!
Directed by: J. Wong Howe, starring D. Clark, P. Breslin, S. Poitier, A. Winogradoff...
Resources: Julian Wintle/Leslie Parkyn Productions, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.