"Bujang lapok" is 1957 Comedy film directed by P. Ramlee . P. Ramlee is starring, alongside S. Shamsuddin, Aziz Sattar, Normadiah, Zaiton and Siti Tanjung Perak.
Who is the director of "Bujang lapok":
Bujang lapok was directed by P. Ramlee, a Malaysian actor, director, writer, and composer.
Before Bujang lapok, P. Ramlee had directed Sarjan Hassan, released in 1955. Since, he directed Pendekar bujang lapok, released in 1959, Nujum pak belalang (1959), Ali Baba bujang lapok (1960), Antara Dua Darjat (1960), Labu dan Labi (1962), and Ibu mertuaku (1962).
What is the casting of "Bujang lapok":
At the casting of Bujang lapok we find P. Ramlee, previously seen in Sarjan Hassan (1955); S. Shamsuddin (Nujum pak belalang (1959), Pendekar bujang lapok (1959)); Aziz Sattar (Nujum pak belalang (1959), Pendekar bujang lapok (1959)) [ more... ]
- M. Rafee and P. Ramlee, S. Shamsuddin, Aziz Sattar, M. Babjan, Sa'amah, Malik Sutan Muda, Shariff Dol, Kemat Bin Hassan can be seen in Nujum pak belalang, released in 1959.
- P. Ramlee, S. Shamsuddin, Aziz Sattar, Normadiah, Zaiton, Shariff Dol, Nyong Ismail and M. Rafee can be seen in Ali Baba bujang lapok, released in 1960.
- P. Ramlee, Aziz Sattar, M. Babjan, Shariff Dol and Nyong Ismail also worked together in Labu dan Labi, released in 1962.
- Kemat Bin Hassan and P. Ramlee, S. Shamsuddin, Aziz Sattar, Shariff Dol also worked together in Pendekar bujang lapok, released in 1959.
- Nyong Ismail and P. Ramlee, S. Shamsuddin, Dayang Sofia, M. Babjan can all be seen in Tiga abdul, released in 1964.
- P. Ramlee, Zaiton and Shariff Dol also worked together in Ibu mertuaku, released in 1962.
- P. Ramlee, M. Babjan and M. Rafee can all be seen in Madu tiga, released in 1964.
What is the Storyline of "Bujang lapok":
The "bujang lapok" trio of Ramli, Sudin and Ajis go to Jalan Ampas Studio, Singapore in response to an open call audition. During their audition, they drive director Ahmad Nisfu crazy by forgetting the script and improvising with their own lines. However, the studio boss likes their natural comedic talent and tells the director that the trio are to be signed on for an oncoming film.
Back at home, Ramlee is in love with a nurse, Cik Salmah, who is being watched by Sharif Dol, a villain from a [...]
No message has yet been posted about Bujang lapok.
Start a Topic
Resources: Malay Film Productions Ltd., Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.