The Last Command1955
Starring Sterling Hayden, Anna Maria Alberghetti, Richard Carlson, Arthur Hunnicutt, Ernest Borgnine and J. Carrol Naish, "The Last Command" (also known as "Texas Legionnaires, The", "Alamo", "San Antonio de Bexar") is a Drama/Western film directed by Frank Lloyd, and written by Sy Bartlett (story), released on August 03 of 1955 in the USA.
The Bugle Sounds... No Mercy! No Quarter! for the brave women and 180 gallant men!
Who is the director of "The Last Command":
The Last Command was directed by Frank Lloyd, a Scottish director, producer, writer, actor, and stunt.
Before making The Last Command, Frank Lloyd had directed Blood on the Sun, released in 1945, Forever and a Day (1943), The Howards of Virginia (1940), Rulers of the Sea (1939), If I Were King (1938), and Maid of Salem (1937).
What was the release date of "The Last Command":
The Last Command was initially released on Wednesday, August 03, 1955, in the United States. Also released on this day was Reportaje (dir. Emilio Fernández). This was sixty-three (63) years ago.
It has been released on Wednesday, December 07, 1955 in France; Friday, September 07, 1956 in Germany; Friday, March 16, 1956 in Italy and on Tuesday, October 25, 1955 in Japan.
What is the casting of "The Last Command":
At the casting of The Last Command we find Sterling Hayden, previously seen in The Eternal Sea (1955) and Top Gun (1955); Anna Maria Alberghetti (Here Comes the Groom (1951), The Medium (1951)); Richard Carlson (Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954), Riders to the Stars (1954)) [ more... ]
- Roy Roberts and Sterling Hayden, Ben Cooper, Virginia Grey also appeared in The Eternal Sea, released in 1955.
- Slim Pickens and Ben Cooper, Jim Davis also appeared in The Outcast, released in 1954.
- Sterling Hayden, Ernest Borgnine and Ben Cooper have all also be seen in Johnny Guitar, released in 1954.
- Jim Davis and Anna Maria Alberghetti, Ben Cooper also appeared in Duel at Apache Wells, released in 1957.
- John Russell, Russell Simpson and Slim Pickens also worked together in The Sun Shines Bright, released in 1953.
No message has yet been posted about The Last Command.
Start a Topic
Resources: Republic Pictures, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.