Directed by Sacha Guitry, "Napoléon" (also known as "Napoleone", "Napoleone Bonaparte") is a 1955 Drama film . Jean-Pierre Aumont and Jeanne Boitel are starring, alongside Pierre Brasseur, Gianna Maria Canale, Pauline Carton and Jean Chevrier.
Who is the director of "Napoléon":
Napoléon was directed by Sacha Guitry, a Russian writer, director, actor, and producer.
What is the casting of "Napoléon":
At the casting of Napoléon we find Jean-Pierre Aumont, previously seen in Si Versailles m'était conté (1954) and Heartbeat (1946); Jeanne Boitel (Si Versailles m'était conté (1954)); Pierre Brasseur (Le Plaisir (1952), Millionnaires d'un jour (1949)) [ more... ]
- Jean-Pierre Aumont, Jeanne Boitel, Pauline Carton, Jean Chevrier, Clément Duhour, Daniel Gélin, Sacha Guitry, Madeleine LeBeau, Jean Marais and Lana Marconi also appeared together in Si Versailles m'était conté, released in 1954.
- Pierre Brasseur, Danielle Darrieux, Jean Gabin and Daniel Gélin can all be seen in Le Plaisir, released in 1952.
- Pierre Brasseur, Jean Gabin and Michèle Morgan also appeared together in Le Quai des brumes, released in 1938.
- Danielle Darrieux and Pierre Brasseur, Jean Chevrier also worked together in Mademoiselle ma mère, released in 1936.
- Michèle Morgan and Pierre Brasseur, Danielle Darrieux also worked together in Le Crime ne paie pas, released in 1962.
- Michèle Morgan and Jean Chevrier, Jean Marais can also be seen in Aux yeux du souvenir, released in 1948.
- Jean Gabin, Daniel Gélin and Michèle Morgan also appeared together in La Minute de vérité, released in 1952.
- Jean Marais and Danielle Darrieux, Jean Gabin also appeared in Mon oncle d'Amérique, released in 1980.
- Daniel Gélin, Cosetta Greco and Jean Marais can all be seen in La Voce del silenzio, released in 1953.
No message has yet been posted about Napoléon.
Start a Topic
Resources: Filmsonor, Francinex, Les Films C.L.M., Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.