The Constant Nymph1943
Starring Charles Boyer, Joan Fontaine, Brenda Marshall, Alexis Smith, Charles Coburn and Dame May Whitty, "The Constant Nymph" (also known as "Fiore che non colsi, Il", "Lied verstummt, Das", "Liebesleid") is a Drama film directed by Edmund Goulding, released on June 23 of 1943 in the USA.
He tried to divide his heart and broke theirs.
Who directed "The Constant Nymph":
The Constant Nymph was directed by Edmund Goulding, an English writer, director, actor, and producer.
Before making The Constant Nymph, Edmund Goulding had directed Forever and a Day, released in 1943, The Great Lie (1941), We Are Not Alone (1939), The Old Maid (1939), Dark Victory (1939), and The Dawn Patrol (1938). Since, he directed The Razor's Edge, released in 1946, The Shocking Miss Pilgrim (1947), Everybody Does It (1949), We're Not Married! (1952), Teenage Rebel (1956).
What was the release date of "The Constant Nymph":
The Constant Nymph was initially released on Wednesday, June 23, 1943, in the United States. Also released on Wednesday, June 23, 1943 has been Dixie (dir. A. Edward Sutherland). This was seventy-six (76) years ago.
It has been released on Wednesday, June 04, 1947 in France; 1949 in Germany and on Tuesday, March 11, 1947 in Japan.
What is the cast of "The Constant Nymph":
At the casting of The Constant Nymph we find Charles Boyer, previously seen in Tales of Manhattan (1942) and Appointment for Love (1941); Joan Fontaine (This Above All (1942), Suspicion (1941)); Brenda Marshall (Captains of the Clouds (1942), 'Smiling Ghost, The' (1941)) [ more... ]
- Charles Coburn, Dame May Whitty, Montagu Love and Doris Lloyd also appeared together in Forever and a Day, released in 1943.
- Crauford Kent and Dame May Whitty, Montagu Love, Doris Lloyd can also be seen in Devotion, released in 1946.
- Joan Fontaine, Eduardo Ciannelli and Montagu Love also appeared together in Gunga Din, released in 1939.
- Montagu Love, Doris Lloyd and Crauford Kent also worked together in We Are Not Alone, released in 1939.
- Brenda Marshall, Montagu Love and Crauford Kent can also be seen in The Sea Hawk, released in 1940.
- Crauford Kent and Montagu Love, Doris Lloyd can also be seen in Shining Victory, released in 1941.
- Doris Lloyd and Joan Fontaine, Dame May Whitty can also be seen in Suspicion, released in 1941.
- Doris Lloyd and Peter Lorre, Eduardo Ciannelli can all be seen in The Conspirators, released in 1944.
- Joyce Reynolds and Alexis Smith, Peter Lorre can also be seen in Hollywood Canteen, released in 1944.
No message has yet been posted about The Constant Nymph.
Start a Topic
Shocking, compelling lesson
1 message - I'm a 67-year-old married American wife, mother and child of privilege who just saw "City of God" and couldn't take my eyes off it. The...
137 messages - underlying meaning...
Cult: "Seven" (1995), a film by David Fincher
1 message - Released in the USA on September 22 of 1995, «Seven» is a Crime/Drama film directed by David Fincher, and written by Andrew Kevin Walker ,...
High-resolution Photos for "11-11-11", a film by Darren Lynn Bousman
1 message - Planned to be released in the USA on November 11 of 2011, «11-11-11» is an upcoming Horror/Thriller film directed and written by Darren...
What would you like to see or suggest for New Moon?
16 messages - This topics follows up the discussion on the comparison of the book and big screen adaptation of Twilight. - So now that you have seen the first film,...
( 2005 )The Constant Gardener
Directed by: F. Meirelles, starring R. Fiennes, R. Weisz, H. Koundé, D. Huston...
Resources: Warner Bros. Pictures, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.