The Bugle Sounds1942
Starring Wallace Beery, Marjorie Main, Lewis Stone, George Bancroft, Henry O'Neill and Donna Reed, "The Bugle Sounds" is a Drama/War film directed by S. Sylvan Simon, and written by Cyril Hume (screenplay), released on January 14 of 1942 in the USA.
Who directed "The Bugle Sounds":
The Bugle Sounds was directed by S. Sylvan Simon, an American director, and producer.
Before directing The Bugle Sounds, S. Sylvan Simon had directed Whistling in the Dark, released in 1941, Keeping Company (1940), Two Girls on Broadway (1940), These Glamour Girls (1939), Four Girls in White (1939). Since, he directed Rio Rita, released in 1942, Grand Central Murder (1942), Whistling in Dixie (1942), Salute to the Marines (1943), Song of the Open Road (1944), and Son of Lassie (1945).
When was "The Bugle Sounds" released:
The Bugle Sounds was first released on Wednesday, January 14, 1942, in the United States.. This was seventy-seven (77) years ago.
What is the casting of "The Bugle Sounds":
At the casting of The Bugle Sounds we find Wallace Beery, previously seen in Barnacle Bill (1941) and The Bad Man (1941); Marjorie Main (Honky Tonk (1941), The Shepherd of the Hills (1941)); Lewis Stone (Life Begins for Andy Hardy (1941), Andy Hardy Meets Debutante (1940)) [ more... ]
- Wallace Beery, Marjorie Main, Henry O'Neill, Chill Wills and Arthur Space also appeared in Rationing, released in 1944.
- Jonathan Hale and Wallace Beery, Lewis Stone, George Bancroft, Henry O'Neill can all be seen in Land of Liberty, released in 1939.
- Lewis Stone, Henry O'Neill, Tom Dugan and Roman Bohnen also appeared together in The Hoodlum Saint, released in 1946.
- Tom Dugan and Wallace Beery, Henry O'Neill, Chill Wills also appeared in Barbary Coast Gent, released in 1944.
- Wallace Beery, Marjorie Main, Henry O'Neill and Arthur Space can be seen in Bad Bascomb, released in 1946.
- Ernest Whitman and Henry O'Neill, William Lundigan also appeared in Santa Fe Trail, released in 1940.
- Lewis Stone, Donna Reed and William Lundigan also appeared in The Courtship of Andy Hardy, released in 1942.
- Chill Wills and Marjorie Main, Henry O'Neill can be seen in Honky Tonk, released in 1941.
- Arthur Space and Lewis Stone, William Lundigan also worked together in Andy Hardy's Double Life, released in 1942.
- Tom Dugan and Henry O'Neill, William Lundigan can be seen in The Fighting 69th, released in 1940.
- Jerome Cowan and Henry O'Neill, Ernest Whitman can all be seen in Castle on the Hudson, released in 1940.
- Jonathan Hale and Henry O'Neill, Donna Reed can also be seen in Scandal Sheet, released in 1952.
- Wallace Beery, Marjorie Main and Chill Wills also appeared in Wyoming, released in 1940.
- Jonathan Hale and Lewis Stone, Henry O'Neill can all be seen in Yellow Jack, released in 1938.
- Wallace Beery, Henry O'Neill and Arthur Space also appeared together in This Man's Navy, released in 1945.
- Arthur Space and Tom Dugan, Roman Bohnen also appeared in Grand Central Murder, released in 1942.
- Wallace Beery, William Lundigan and Arthur Space can be seen in Salute to the Marines, released in 1943.
No message has yet been posted about The Bugle Sounds.
Start a Topic
Music for New Moon
122 messages - Music is what connects the audience to relate what the feeling is in the movie and it is important to find the perfect music for a movie. Maybe some...
Resources: Loew's, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.