Directed by Archie Mayo, "Moontide" (also known as "Ondata d'amore", "Nacht im Hafen") is a Drama film, released in the USA on April 29 of 1942 , starring Jean Gabin, Ida Lupino, Thomas Mitchell, Claude Rains, Jerome Cowan and Helene Reynolds.
Who is the director of "Moontide":
Moontide was directed by Archie Mayo, an American director, and producer.
Before making Moontide, Archie Mayo had directed Confirm or Deny, released in 1941, Charley's Aunt (1941), The Great American Broadcast (1941), The House Across the Bay (1940), The Adventures of Marco Polo (1938), and Black Legion (1937). Since, he directed Orchestra Wives, released in 1942, Crash Dive (1943), A Night in Casablanca (1946), Angel on My Shoulder (1946).
What was the release date of "Moontide":
Moontide was first released on Wednesday, April 29, 1942, in the United States. Also released on this day were The Great Man's Lady (dir. William A. Wellman) and The Tuttles of Tahiti (dir. Charles Vidor). This was seventy-seven (77) years ago.
It has been released on Wednesday, October 25, 1944 in France; Friday, June 13, 1947 in Germany; Saturday, October 02, 1948 in Italy and on Tuesday, February 04, 1947 in Japan.
Who is at the casting of "Moontide":
At the casting of Moontide we find Jean Gabin, previously seen in Remorques (1941) and Le Jour se lève (1939); Ida Lupino (Ladies in Retirement (1941), Out of the Fog (1941)); Thomas Mitchell (Song of the Islands (1942), Joan of Paris (1942)) [ more... ]
- Thomas Mitchell, Helene Reynolds and John Kelly have all also be seen in Tales of Manhattan, released in 1942.
- Ralph Dunn and Thomas Mitchell, Arthur Hohl also appeared together in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, released in 1939.
- Arthur Aylesworth and Ida Lupino, Jerome Cowan can be seen in High Sierra, released in 1941.
- Arthur Aylesworth, Ralph Dunn and Tully Marshall also appeared in Brigham Young, released in 1940.
- Jerome Cowan, John Kelly and Ralph Dunn also appeared in Castle on the Hudson, released in 1940.
- Jerome Cowan and Ida Lupino, Thomas Mitchell also worked together in Out of the Fog, released in 1941.
- Claude Rains, Chester Gan and Arthur Aylesworth have all also be seen in Gold Is Where You Find It, released in 1938.
No message has yet been posted about Moontide.
Start a Topic
Auditions for Aunt Loretta
8 messages - Hello, you want to audition for the role of Aunt Loretta. Just to give it a shot, but you need to now where they are because then you will just be...
Have a nice end of the world: "Evolution" (2001), a film by Ivan Reitman
2 messages - «Evolution» is a Comedy/Science Fiction film directed by Ivan Reitman, and written by David Diamond, Don Jakoby, and David Weissman,...
[PHOTO GALLERY] A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas, a film by Todd Strauss-Schulson
1 message - Scheduled to be released in the USA on November 04 of 2011, «A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas» is an upcoming Comedy film directed by...
Resources: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.