Blossoms in the Dust1941
Released in the USA on June 26 of 1941, "Blossoms in the Dust" (also known as "Blüten im Staub", "Blüten im Schatten", "Fiori nella polvere") is a Biography/Drama film directed by Mervyn LeRoy, and written by Anita Loos (screenplay) , starring Greer Garson, Walter Pidgeon, Felix Bressart, Marsha Hunt, Fay Holden and Samuel S. Hinds.
She rang every doorbell in Texas.
Who is the director of "Blossoms in the Dust":
Blossoms in the Dust was directed by Mervyn LeRoy, an American director, producer, actor, and writer.
Before directing Blossoms in the Dust, Mervyn LeRoy had directed Escape, released in 1940, Waterloo Bridge (1940), The Wizard of Oz (1939), Fools for Scandal (1938), Anthony Adverse (1936), and I Found Stella Parish (1935). Since, he directed Unholy Partners, released in 1941, Johnny Eager (1942), Madame Curie (1943), Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo (1944), Without Reservations (1946), and Homecoming (1948).
When was "Blossoms in the Dust" released:
Blossoms in the Dust was initially released on Thursday, June 26, 1941, in the United States.. This was seventy-eight (78) years ago.
It has been released on Monday, December 24, 1973 in Germany.
What is the casting of "Blossoms in the Dust":
At the casting of Blossoms in the Dust we find Greer Garson, previously seen in Pride and Prejudice (1940) and Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1939); Walter Pidgeon (Flight Command (1940), Sky Murder (1940)); Felix Bressart (Ziegfeld Girl (1941), Comrade X (1940)) [ more... ]
- Marc Lawrence and Samuel S. Hinds, Henry O'Neill, John Eldredge also worked together in Dr. Socrates, released in 1935.
- Samuel S. Hinds, Charles Arnt and Cecil Cunningham can be seen in Back Street, released in 1941.
- John Eldredge and Samuel S. Hinds, George Lessey also worked together in Dr. Kildare's Strange Case, released in 1940.
- Marc Lawrence and Samuel S. Hinds, Cecil Cunningham also appeared in If I Had a Million, released in 1932.
- Marsha Hunt, Fay Holden and Ann Morriss also appeared in The Hardys Ride High, released in 1939.
- Fay Holden, John Eldredge and Ann Morriss also appeared in Life Begins for Andy Hardy, released in 1941.
- Henry O'Neill, Clinton Rosemond and Theresa Harris can be seen in Santa Fe Trail, released in 1940.
- John Eldredge and Samuel S. Hinds, Henry O'Neill also appeared in Oil for the Lamps of China, released in 1935.
No message has yet been posted about Blossoms in the Dust.
Start a Topic
Neil LaBute is Napoleon Dynamite
1 message - Neil LaBute channels Don Knotts from The Ghost and Mr. Chicken...
Fort Scence in Yankee Pasha
1 message - Trying to find the title of a picture that I saw when I was about 8 yeras old...
I would like to have any interesting character in The Last Airbender book 2 The Earth
1 message - Iam Chitra D/O Chelvan from Malaysia. I am 15 years old. I would like to have any interesting and main character in the movie, The Last Airbender book...
Music for New Moon
122 messages - Music is what connects the audience to relate what the feeling is in the movie and it is important to find the perfect music for a movie. Maybe some...
1 message - Hello,Mr.Wakely was under-rated vocal.His song "Weary Stranger",from the clip of Sterling Haydens,"Arrow in the Dust",is a Masterpiece.Cant seem to...
( 2001 )Dust
Directed by: A. Mason, M. Manchevski, starring J. Fiennes, G. Rudolf, D. Wenham, N. Brand...
( 1985 )Dust
Directed by: M. Hänsel
( 1919 )Broken Blossoms or The Yellow Man and the Girl
Directed by: D. Griffith, starring D. Crisp, A. Howard, G. Beranger, N. Selby...
( 2009 )Like Dandelion Dust
Starring: B. Pepper, C. Hauser, K. Levering, M. Perry Cotton...
Resources: Loew's, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.