Wild Geese Calling1941
Starring Henry Fonda, Joan Bennett, Warren William, Ona Munson, Barton MacLane and Russell Simpson, "Wild Geese Calling" (also known as "Richiamo del Nord") is a Drama film directed by John Brahm, released on August 15 of 1941 in the USA.
Who is the director of "Wild Geese Calling":
Wild Geese Calling was directed by John Brahm, a German director, and writer.
Before directing Wild Geese Calling, John Brahm had directed Let Us Live, released in 1939, Girls' School (1938). Since, he directed The Undying Monster, released in 1942, The Lodger (1944), Guest in the House (1944), Hangover Square (1945), The Locket (1946), and The Brasher Doubloon (1947).
When was "Wild Geese Calling" released:
Wild Geese Calling was initially released on Friday, August 15, 1941, in the United States. Also released on Friday, August 15, 1941 have been The Iron Claw (dir. James W. Horne) and Life Begins for Andy Hardy (dir. George B. Seitz). This was seventy-eight (78) years ago.
What is the cast of "Wild Geese Calling":
At the casting of Wild Geese Calling we find Henry Fonda, previously seen in The Lady Eve (1941) and Chad Hanna (1940); Joan Bennett (Man Hunt (1941), She Knew All the Answers (1941)); Warren William (Arizona (1940), Lillian Russell (1940)) [ more... ]
- Henry Fonda, Warren William, James C. Morton and Robert Emmett Keane also appeared in Lillian Russell, released in 1940.
- Charles Middleton and Henry Fonda, Russell Simpson, Paul Sutton can also be seen in The Grapes of Wrath, released in 1940.
- Stanley Andrews and Iris Adrian, James C. Morton can also be seen in To the Shores of Tripoli, released in 1942.
- Charles Middleton and Henry Fonda, Paul Sutton can all be seen in Chad Hanna, released in 1940.
- Paul Sutton, Stanley Andrews and Charles Middleton also worked together in Conquest, released in 1937.
- Robert Emmett Keane and Mary Field, Stanley Andrews also appeared in It Happened Tomorrow, released in 1944.
- James C. Morton, Stanley Andrews and Charles Middleton also worked together in Kentucky, released in 1938.
- Stanley Andrews and Joan Bennett, James C. Morton also worked together in The Housekeeper's Daughter, released in 1939.
- Robert Emmett Keane and Russell Simpson, Stanley Andrews also worked together in Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, released in 1939.
- Charles Middleton and Henry Fonda, Paul Sutton also appeared in Jesse James, released in 1939.
- Charles Middleton and Barton MacLane, James C. Morton also appeared in Frisco Kid, released in 1935.
- Russell Simpson, Stanley Andrews and Charles Middleton also appeared together in Brigham Young, released in 1940.
What is the Storyline of "Wild Geese Calling":
A lumberjack, John, travels to Alaska from Seattle in search of gold. He marries a dance-hall girl named Sally, but soon finds that she was once in love with his best friend, Blackie.
No message has yet been posted about Wild Geese Calling.
Start a Topic
Resources: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.