Doomed to Die1940
"Doomed to Die" (also known as "Condannato a morte") is a Horror/Mystery film directed by William Nigh, and written by Ralph Gilbert Bettison (story) and Michael Jacoby (screenplay), released on August 12 of 1940 in the USA , starring Boris Karloff, Marjorie Reynolds, Grant Withers, William Stelling, Catherine Craig and Guy Usher.
The master of crime cleans up the dirty game of murder!
Who directed "Doomed to Die":
Doomed to Die was directed by William Nigh, an American director, writer, actor, and producer.
Before Doomed to Die, William Nigh had directed Son of the Navy, released in 1940, The Fatal Hour (1940), Mutiny in the Big House (1939), Mr. Wong in Chinatown (1939), Streets of New York (1939), and The Mystery of Mr. Wong (1939). Since, he directed The Ape, released in 1940, Zis Boom Bah (1941), Mr. Wise Guy (1942), Black Dragons (1942), Lady from Chungking (1942), and Corregidor (1943).
What was the release date of "Doomed to Die":
Doomed to Die was first released on Monday, August 12, 1940, in the United States.. This was seventy-nine (79) years ago.
What is the casting of "Doomed to Die":
At the casting of Doomed to Die we find Boris Karloff, previously seen in The Man with Nine Lives (1940) and Black Friday (1940); Marjorie Reynolds (Chasing Trouble (1940), The Fatal Hour (1940)); Grant Withers (The Fatal Hour (1940), Mr. Wong in Chinatown (1939)) [ more... ]
- Boris Karloff, Marjorie Reynolds, Grant Withers, Guy Usher, Wilbur Mack and Richard Loo also appeared together in Mr. Wong in Chinatown, released in 1939.
- Boris Karloff, Marjorie Reynolds, Grant Withers, Wilbur Mack and Richard Loo also appeared together in The Fatal Hour, released in 1940.
- Kenneth Harlan and Guy Usher, Henry Brandon have all also be seen in Buck Rogers, released in 1939.
- Guy Usher, Melvin Lang and Kenneth Harlan can be seen in Meet John Doe, released in 1941.
- Wilbur Mack and Boris Karloff, Grant Withers can also be seen in The Mystery of Mr. Wong, released in 1939.
- Wilbur Mack and Boris Karloff, Grant Withers also appeared in Mr. Wong, Detective, released in 1938.
No message has yet been posted about Doomed to Die.
Start a Topic
1 message - how did true elison die. She only lived a few years past 30. Saw her this evening in a Bonanza episode and she is stunning...
The Fate of the Crippled Cub
73 messages - To the Jouberts:...
"Die Another Day" (2002), a film by Lee Tamahori
1 message - Directed by Lee Tamahori, and written by Ian Fleming, Neal Purvis, and Robert Wade, «Die Another Day» (also known as "Nobody Lives...
Resources: Monogram Pictures Corporation, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.