Knute Rockne All American1940
Released on October 04 of 1940 in the USA, "Knute Rockne All American" is a Biography/Drama/Sport film directed by Lloyd Bacon . Pat O'Brien and Gale Page are starring, alongside Ronald Reagan, Donald Crisp, Owen Davis Jr. and Nick Lukats.
Who is the director of "Knute Rockne All American":
Knute Rockne All American was directed by Lloyd Bacon, a director, and actor.
Before making Knute Rockne All American, Lloyd Bacon had directed Brother Orchid, released in 1940, Invisible Stripes (1939), Espionage Agent (1939), The Oklahoma Kid (1939), Wings of the Navy (1939), and Boy Meets Girl (1938). Since, he directed Footsteps in the Dark, released in 1941, Navy Blues (1941), Larceny, Inc. (1942), Silver Queen (1942), Action in the North Atlantic (1943), and The Sullivans (1944).
When was "Knute Rockne All American" released:
Knute Rockne All American was first released on Friday, October 04, 1940, in the United States. Another film released on Friday, October 04, 1940 is Wagon Train (dir. Edward Killy). This was seventy-eight (78) years ago.
What is the cast of "Knute Rockne All American":
At the casting of Knute Rockne All American we find Pat O'Brien, previously seen in Flowing Gold (1940) and Torrid Zone (1940); Gale Page (They Drive by Night (1940), Four Wives (1939)); Ronald Reagan (Brother Rat and a Baby (1940), The Angels Wash Their Faces (1939)) [ more... ]
- Henry O'Neill and Gale Page, Ronald Reagan, Donald Crisp, John Litel also appeared together in The Amazing Dr. Clitterhouse, released in 1938.
- Ronald Reagan, William Marshall, John Litel and Henry O'Neill also worked together in Santa Fe Trail, released in 1940.
- Henry O'Neill and Pat O'Brien, Donald Crisp also appeared in Oil for the Lamps of China, released in 1935.
- Henry O'Neill and Pat O'Brien, John Litel can be seen in The Fighting 69th, released in 1940.
- Pat O'Brien, John Litel and Henry O'Neill also appeared together in Castle on the Hudson, released in 1940.
- Henry O'Neill and Gale Page, John Litel have all also be seen in They Drive by Night, released in 1940.
- Donald Crisp, John Litel and Henry O'Neill also worked together in Jezebel, released in 1938.
- Gale Page, Henry O'Neill and John Qualen can be seen in Four Wives, released in 1939.
No message has yet been posted about Knute Rockne All American.
Start a Topic
Music for New Moon
122 messages - Music is what connects the audience to relate what the feeling is in the movie and it is important to find the perfect music for a movie. Maybe some...
1 message - Seen a lot of actors. My girlfriend is one. You're not stupid as most people.I'm not an actor just a person. You're good at what you do and could wake...
The Fate of the Crippled Cub
73 messages - To the Jouberts:...
American Roulette (1988)
1 message - story:...
( 1988 )Everybody's All-American
Directed by: T. Hackford, starring J. Lange, D. Quaid, T. Hutton, J. Goodman...
( 1979 )Breaking Away
Directed by: P. Yates, starring D. Christopher, D. Quaid, D. Stern, J. Earle Haley...
( 1951 )Jim Thorpe -- All-American
Directed by: M. Curtiz, starring B. Lancaster, C. Bickford, S. Cochran, P. Thaxter...
Resources: First National Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.