"No Limit" is a Comedy/Drama film directed by Frank Tuttle, released on January 16 of 1931 in the USA . Clara Bow and Norman Foster are starring, alongside Stuart Erwin, Dixie Lee, Harry Green and Thelma Todd.
Who directed "No Limit":
No Limit was directed by Frank Tuttle, an American director, writer, and producer.
Before directing No Limit, Frank Tuttle had directed Her Wedding Night, released in 1930, Paramount on Parade (1930), The Canary Murder Case (1929), His Private Life (1928), Time to Love (1927), and The Untamed Lady (1926). Since, he directed This Is the Night, released in 1932, Roman Scandals (1933), Ladies Should Listen (1934), The Glass Key (1935), Two for Tonight (1935), and College Holiday (1936).
When was "No Limit" released:
No Limit was first released in the United States on Friday, January 16, 1931.. This was eighty-eight (88) years ago.
What is the casting of "No Limit":
At the casting of No Limit we find Clara Bow, previously seen in Her Wedding Night (1930) and Paramount on Parade (1930); Norman Foster (Young Man of Manhattan (1930)); Stuart Erwin (Dangerous Nan McGrew (1930), Paramount on Parade (1930)) [ more... ]
- G. Pat Collins and Clara Bow, Thelma Todd, Mischa Auer can be seen in Call Her Savage, released in 1932.
- Clara Bow, Stuart Erwin, Harry Green and Mischa Auer can all be seen in Paramount on Parade, released in 1930.
- Mischa Auer, Maurice Black and William B. Davidson also worked together in The Crusades, released in 1935.
- Mischa Auer, William B. Davidson and Frank Hagney also appeared in Seven Sinners, released in 1940.
- Frank Hagney and Stuart Erwin, G. Pat Collins have all also be seen in Hold Your Man, released in 1933.
No message has yet been posted about No Limit.
Start a Topic
137 messages - underlying meaning...
Hollywood vs Bollywood
2 messages - Eros Now have designed a colourful infographic looking at the two biggest movie industries in the world, Hollywood vs Bollywood. Ever wondered which...
US Release Date
2 messages - The Illusionist is set for a December 25, 2010 release in the U.S....
Resources: Paramount Pictures, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.