"Reckless" (also known as "Tentazione bionda") is a Drama/Musical/Comedy film directed by Victor Fleming, and written by P.J. Wolfson (screenplay) and Norman Krasna (contributing writer), released in the USA on April 17 of 1935 , starring Jean Harlow, William Powell, Franchot Tone, May Robson, Ted Healy and Nat Pendleton.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer's Mammoth Musical Melodrama
Who is the director of "Reckless":
Reckless was directed by Victor Fleming, an American director, cinematographer, producer, writer, and actor.
Before Reckless, Victor Fleming had directed Treasure Island, released in 1934, Bombshell (1933), Red Dust (1932), The Wet Parade (1932), Renegades (1930), and Common Clay (1930). Since, he directed The Good Earth, released in 1937, Captains Courageous (1937), Test Pilot (1938), The Great Waltz (1938), The Wizard of Oz (1939), and Gone with the Wind (1939).
When was "Reckless" released:
Reckless was initially released on Wednesday, April 17, 1935, in the United States.. This was eighty-four (84) years ago.
What is the casting of "Reckless":
At the casting of Reckless we find Jean Harlow, previously seen in The Girl from Missouri (1934) and Bombshell (1933); William Powell (Evelyn Prentice (1934), The Key (1934)); Franchot Tone (The Lives of a Bengal Lancer (1935), Gentlemen Are Born (1934)) [ more... ]
- Jean Harlow, May Robson and Henry Stephenson can all be seen in Red-Headed Woman, released in 1932.
- Henry Stephenson and William Powell, Rosalind Russell also appeared together in Rendezvous, released in 1935.
- William Powell, Nat Pendleton and Allan Jones also worked together in The Great Ziegfeld, released in 1936.
- Ted Healy, Rosalind Russell and Louise Henry can be seen in Forsaking All Others, released in 1934.
- Ted Healy, Nat Pendleton and James Ellison also appeared in Death on the Diamond, released in 1934.
- Jean Harlow, Franchot Tone and Ted Healy also appeared together in Bombshell, released in 1933.
- Jean Harlow, Franchot Tone and Nat Pendleton also worked together in The Girl from Missouri, released in 1934.
- Franchot Tone, May Robson and Ted Healy can be seen in Dancing Lady, released in 1933.
What is the Storyline of "Reckless":
Musical stage star Mona Leslie (Jean Harlow), jailed for reckless driving, is bailed out by her friend, sports promoter and gambler Ned Riley (William Powell), to headline a charity event. However, she finds that all the seats have been bought by wealthy Bob Harrison Jr. (Franchot Tone), president and only member of S.A.M.L. (the Society for the Admiration of Mona Leslie). Mona begins dating Bob, with Ned's approval. Mona's Granny (May Robson) tells Ned that her granddaughter would break it off if he asked [...]
No message has yet been posted about Reckless.
Start a Topic
Would Dominick Make a Good John Gotti??
19 messages - There has been talk in the past about Dominick playing John Gotti...what do you think would he make the cut? You decide....
4 messages - Hi, my name's Amanda, and I saw the Karate Kid movie with Jaden Smith. When I saw it, it inspired me for some reason and I gave it a 10 on a scale...
( 1995 )Reckless
Directed by: N. René, starring M. Farrow, T. Goldwyn, J. Barrios, M. Heibeck...
( 2007 )Selfless
Directed by: J. Pander, starring J. Rengert, O. Moore, J. Hong, T. Blough...
( 2007 )Careless
Directed by: P. Spears
( 1984 )Reckless
Directed by: J. Foley, starring A. Quinn, D. Hannah, K. McMillan, C. De Young...
( 1998 )Restless
Directed by: J. Gilfillan, starring C. Kellner, E. Sung, D. Wu, S. Choudhury...
Resources: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.