Directed by Simon West, and written by David Guggenheim and David Guggenheim (writer), "Stolen" (also known as "Medallion") is an Action/Adventure/Thriller film, released on September 14 of 2012 in the USA . Nicolas Cage and Malin Akerman are starring, alongside Garrett Hunter, Josh Lucas, Danny Huston and Danny Huston.
Who directed "Stolen":
Stolen was directed by Simon West, an English director, producer, actor, and writer.
What was the release date of "Stolen":
Stolen was first released on Friday, September 14, 2012 (limited), in the United States. Also released on Friday, September 14, 2012 have been Finding Nemo (dir. Andrew Stanton and Lee Unkrich), Argo, Resident Evil: Retribution (dir. Paul W.S. Anderson), and 10 Years (dir. Jamie Linden). This was six (6) years ago.
It has been released on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 in France; Friday, September 21, 2012 in Spain and on Saturday, November 10, 2012 in Japan.
What is the casting of "Stolen":
At the casting of Stolen we find Nicolas Cage, previously seen in Trespass (2011) and Seeking Justice (2011); Malin Akerman (Rock of Ages (2012), The Giant Mechanical Man (2012)); Garrett Hunter (Bridesmaids (2011)) [ more... ]
- Grant Case and Glen Warner, Michelle Torres, J.D. Evermore can be seen in The Campaign, released in 2012.
- Glen Warner, Michelle Torres and J.D. Evermore have all also be seen in The Philly Kid, released in 2012.
- Nicolas Cage, J.D. Evermore and Marcus Lyle Brown also appeared in Seeking Justice, released in 2011.
- Glen Warner, Michelle Torres and Marcus Lyle Brown can all be seen in Bullet to the Head, released in 2012.
- Glen Warner and M.C. Gainey, Edrick Browne also appeared in Django Unchained, released in 2012.
- Mustafa Harris and J.D. Evermore, Marcus Lyle Brown also appeared together in The Host, released in 2013.
- Grant Case and Edrick Browne, Glen Warner also appeared in The Paperboy, released in 2009.
- J.D. Evermore, Marcus Lyle Brown and Mustafa Harris also appeared together in Twelve Years a Slave, released in 2013.
What is the Storyline of "Stolen":
Director Simon West and Nicolas Cage re-team for the first time since CON AIR for STOLEN, a fast-paced action thriller set during Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Will Montgomery (Nicolas Cage) is a master thief who after being double-crossed in a heist gone awry is sent to prison for 8 years. Upon his release he's ready to leave his criminal past behind and try to rebuild a relationship with his estranged daughter Allison. The FBI and his old cohorts believe that he hid the loot from the last heist 8 years ago, $10 million in bonds. To get his hands on it, his old partner Vincent kidnaps Allison and demands the entire $10 million as ransom. Will must trust his instincts and his old partner in crime, the beautiful, sexy and smart Riley, to do one more heist to get his daughter back alive before it's too late.
Start a Topic
"The Avengers" script stolen and offered for sale!
1 message - A script of the new "The Avengers" film has been stolen and offered up for sale. An anonymous person offered the script to Matt Holmes of...
Cult: "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope" (1977), a film by George Lucas
1 message - Directed and written by George Lucas, «Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope» (also known as "Adventures of Luke Starkiller as Taken...
[GALLERY] Cop Out, a film by Kevin Smith
1 message - Photo Gallery for Cop Out, a film by Kevin Smith, starring Bruce Willis, Tracy Morgan, Adam Brody, Kevin Pollak, Guillermo Diaz, Seann William Scott,...
Resources: Millennium Films, Nu Image Films, Saturn Films, Simon West Productions, Wonderland Sound and Vision, Nu Boyana Film Studios, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.