"A.C.O.D." is a film written by Stu Zicherman (screenplay), released on January 23 of 2013 in the USA . Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Adam Scott are starring, alongside Jane Lynch, Amy Poehler, Catherine O'Hara and Clark Duke.
When was "A.C.O.D." released:
A.C.O.D. was initially released on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 (Sundance Film Festival), in the United States. Also released on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 has been Big Sur. This was six (6) years ago.
What is the cast of "A.C.O.D.":
At the casting of A.C.O.D. we find Mary Elizabeth Winstead, previously seen in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010) and The Thing (2010); Adam Scott (Friends with Kids (2011), Our Idiot Brother (2011)); Jane Lynch (Rio (2011), Paul (2011)) [ more... ]
- Clark Duke, Andrea Moore, Kacie Jo Marta Nickles, Liana Loggins and Jamie Renell also appeared together in Identity Thief, released in 2013.
- Michael H. Cole and Kacie Jo Marta Nickles, Liana Loggins can be seen in 42, released in 2013.
- Leland L. Jones and Greyson Chadwick, Steve Coulter also worked together in Daddy's Little Girls, released in 2007.
- Vince Canlas and Jane Lynch, Richard Jenkins also appeared together in The Three Stooges, released in 2012.
- Vince Canlas and Vickie Eng, Leland L. Jones also appeared in The Gospel, released in 2005.
What is the Storyline of "A.C.O.D.":
A man (Scott) becomes aware that he was an unknowing former participant in a study about children of divorce, and he is sought as a participant in a follow-up study several years later. Participation in the present-day has comedic results. His younger brother (Duke) has a wedding which brings his divorced parents back together, causing lots of friction.
No message has yet been posted about A.C.O.D..
Start a Topic
Resources: Black Bear Pictures, Wikipedia and contributions from movie fans. Anyone can submit additionnal information and corrections, you can post a message into the forum, or you can contact me by e-mail. Information and materials are submitted by users and thus may not always contain up-to-date and correct information, so do not hesite to report mistakes, and submit corrections.Thank you!. Direct editing is no longer available, sorry.