Rachael Fleming
| Filmography | Forum

Spuds Costumes in T2

Posted by G4677 - Wednesday, April 12th, 2017

No reply

Hello!

I'm a huge fan of Rachel's, and I just wanted to know if anyone had information on a piece spud wore near the end of T2. It was a yellow and black striped rugby or polo shirt, and had a fuzzy material to it.

If any one has any idea, that would be brilliant! Thank you!!

Discussions

Question for Rachael Fleming
no reply yet - I have been looking unsuccessfully for a Christmas sweater for my son, who is a supervisor at a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) group home. I really...

Start a Topic

Explore more

Help me understand the ending!! (SPOILERS)
53 messages - i didn't really understand the ending... was Anna so crazy that she really thought her sister was alive and Rachel was mildred kemp? Or was it all...

Let's go Over the Rainbow: "The Wizard of Oz" (1939), a film by Victor Fleming, Mervyn LeRoy, Richard Thorpe & King Vidor
1 message - Directed by Victor Fleming, Mervyn LeRoy, Richard Thorpe & King Vidor, and written by L. Frank Baum, Irving Brecher, William H. Cannon, Herbert...

Ian Fleming's Centennial
1 message - With the upcoming release of Quantum of Solace, the twenty-second James Bond movie, this is the opportunity to remember that this year we are...

William Fleming
A producer, writer, and actor

Alice Fleming
An American actress

Atholl Fleming
An English actor

Andrew Fleming
A director, and writer

Disclaimer:
  • Due to health issues, this site has been maintained on and off during the last few years. Some information is outdated, and I am trying to fix things progressively. Thank you in advance for your indulgence -The Webmaster-
  • Messages posted at this site are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster. In no way will Theiapolis.com be liable or responsible for their content. If you believe something is inappropriate please do not hesitate to report it.
  • Information available at this site are based on the contributions submitted movie fans (visitors, registered members). I cannot guarantee the validity, accuracy or reliability of the information found here. If there are mistakes, or outdated information, I truly apologize. You can use the contact form to submit additional information. Thank you!

- Contact Us -

© MMVIII | Theiapolis.com and respective copyright owners

034236170048|usa|20190915|if|0.085|0.086|0.086|3.2